Carolina Kingfish
Carolina's King Mackerel Series .......... The Trail Begins !

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Carolina Kingfish
Carolina's King Mackerel Series .......... The Trail Begins !
Carolina Kingfish
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Kings off Cape Lookout and Atlantic Beach?

2 posters

Go down

Kings off Cape Lookout and Atlantic Beach? Empty Kings off Cape Lookout and Atlantic Beach?

Post by kashmun Sat Oct 01, 2011 3:15 am

My father and I have been fishing false albecore for the past 15 years in Oct-Nov. and we now have a boat (Parker 23') that is capable to go out offshore for kings, etc. I just joined this forum in hope to network and exchange information. I would greatly appreciate it if anyone could lead me in the right direction as to where there are good locations to fish for Kings off of Morehead City, Cape Lookout. We are also looking to fish for bluefin in December. Any suggestions?

Thanks!

kashmun

Back to top Go down

Kings off Cape Lookout and Atlantic Beach? Empty Re: Kings off Cape Lookout and Atlantic Beach?

Post by Back-Lash Sat Oct 01, 2011 9:40 am

there are some good places from the shipping channel , dead tree hole , any of the aritficial reefs , you have the big 10 little 10 , nw places, the triple nickle , then you have the East Side , The Belly Reef or The Summerlin Reef , then you have the 30 minute rock, 1700 rock , drum inlet , 4 mile rock , atlas tanker, chicken rock , the far east tanker , and just about anyplace that hold bait or you see birds diving .
Back-Lash
Back-Lash
Admin

http://www.backlashfishing.yolasite.com

Back to top Go down