Carolina Kingfish
Carolina's King Mackerel Series .......... The Trail Begins !

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Carolina Kingfish
Carolina's King Mackerel Series .......... The Trail Begins !
Carolina Kingfish
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Wet-n-Wild Sportfishing

3 posters

Go down

Wet-n-Wild Sportfishing Empty Wet-n-Wild Sportfishing

Post by team won up Sat Feb 12, 2011 12:12 am

Wet-n-Wild offers full day Gulfstream trips, full day, 3/4 day, 1/2 day Inshore trips, Shark fishing and sightseeing trips to some of the most productive fishing waters in the world. We provide all tackle, bait, and ice as well as plenty of fun. Capt. Tony Ross has been fishing the waters off of Atlantic beach for more than 20 years. Wet-n-Wild is a beautiful Sportfisherman equipped with all the right components to fish long and hard. The cabin is well equipped to get you to and from the fishing grounds in comfort, providing heat and air conditioning, microwave, TV/VCR, stereo and satellite TV. Down below you'll find a head and two staterooms. Wet-n-Wild is ready to fish! We cruise comfortably at 30 knots to get to the fish early and stay late, resulting in more time with lines in the water! We are equipped with the latest electronics to pinpoint prime fishing locations to give you the highest chance of success. Our fighting chair and top notch tackle will help ensure that once we find 'em, you land 'em. We are equipped with the latest Shimano reels, from live bait spinning reels to Ti130W Tiagras. Book your charter before March 31st and recieve a 10% discount.

team won up

http://www.teamwonup.com

Back to top Go down

Wet-n-Wild Sportfishing Empty Re: Wet-n-Wild Sportfishing

Post by Back-Lash Sat Feb 12, 2011 10:07 am

I have known Tony for a while from back when he ran the Kencraft but had never really had the chance to set down and talk to him. It was always in passing I had the opportunity to talk to him last weekend at the Raleigh Boat Show . Tony is an awesome guy and the Wet N Wild what can you say about that boat 2nd place in the 2010 Big Rock ,,, anything else I can say god if the Wet N Wild could talk :-)

Wet-n-Wild Sportfishing Wetnwild1

Wet-n-Wild Sportfishing Wetnwild2
Back-Lash
Back-Lash
Admin

http://www.backlashfishing.yolasite.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Hoozyadaddy Sat Feb 12, 2011 9:47 pm

Looks like He's got IT going on. Can I apply to help put on the sun tan oil?
Hoozyadaddy
Hoozyadaddy

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down