Carolina Kingfish
Carolina's King Mackerel Series .......... The Trail Begins !

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Carolina Kingfish
Carolina's King Mackerel Series .......... The Trail Begins !
Carolina Kingfish
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Vettnman/ Team Relentess Sportfishing

+2
Hunter's Haven
vettnman
6 posters

Go down

Vettnman/ Team Relentess Sportfishing Empty Vettnman/ Team Relentess Sportfishing

Post by vettnman Tue Jul 20, 2010 3:03 am

What's up guys. Thx Don for the invite. I live in Kenly, NC and regually fish Oregon inlet, Beaufort Inlet, and Southport in the winter. OI is pretty much my home port. We fish offshore for tuna(both YFT and BFT), mahi, wahoo, and any bills that we are lucky enough to catch. We fish offshore on my 24 McKee, and also regually surf fish on South Core Banks(Davis Island). Glad to be here guys and gals Vettnman/ Team Relentess Sportfishing Icon_biggrin
vettnman
vettnman

Back to top Go down

Vettnman/ Team Relentess Sportfishing Empty Re: Vettnman/ Team Relentess Sportfishing

Post by Hunter's Haven Tue Jul 20, 2010 8:24 am

Vettnman,
What's your name? We're glad to have you join us. Speaking of Davis,My buddy and I have duck hunted the Core Banks off and on for the last 28 years. The worst night I ever spent outdoors was there, the mosquitoes were relentless. Looking forward to reading your reports.

Hunter's Haven

http://www.huntershaventaxidermy.com

Back to top Go down

Vettnman/ Team Relentess Sportfishing Empty Re: Vettnman/ Team Relentess Sportfishing

Post by Back-Lash Tue Jul 20, 2010 9:38 am

Welcome to the site . I hope you find it helpful & entertaining !
Back-Lash
Back-Lash
Admin

http://www.backlashfishing.yolasite.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Whatever Tue Jul 20, 2010 10:55 am

Welcome aboard guys... Vettnman/ Team Relentess Sportfishing Icon_smile
Whatever
Whatever

Back to top Go down

Post by vettnman Tue Jul 20, 2010 11:14 am

Hunter's Haven wrote:Vettnman,
What's your name? We're glad to have you join us. Speaking of Davis,My buddy and I have duck hunted the Core Banks off and on for the last 28 years. The worst night I ever spent outdoors was there, the mosquitoes were relentless. Looking forward to reading your reports.

Names David Pate. South Core has a special place in my heart. I've seen all those duck blinds over there and have always wondered who uses them. Guess I know now Vettnman/ Team Relentess Sportfishing Icon_lol
vettnman
vettnman

Back to top Go down

Post by Hunter's Haven Tue Jul 20, 2010 11:55 am

vettnman wrote:
Hunter's Haven wrote:Vettnman,

Names David Pate. South Core has a special place in my heart. I've seen all those duck blinds over there and have always wondered who uses them. Guess I know now Vettnman/ Team Relentess Sportfishing Icon_lol

Hey David,
Thanks for the intro. Nope , we don't use the blinds. We hunt the marsh. It's been awhile though. I did meet a local that I mounted some ducks for and he gave me an invite to hunt with him next season in his local spot so I'm excited. Thankfully duck hunting takes place after the fishing season for me. Dec. and Jan.

Hunter's Haven

http://www.huntershaventaxidermy.com

Back to top Go down

Post by vettnman Tue Jul 20, 2010 6:42 pm

I do a lot of wading for flounder in those same marshes. Just got into duck hunting last year at my local resevoir(buckhorn). Let me know if you ever need an extra when you go after ducks
vettnman
vettnman

Back to top Go down

Post by Libra Tue Jul 20, 2010 9:07 pm

Welcome David. Good group over here and growing.
Libra
Libra

Back to top Go down

Post by BoutTime2Fish Tue Jul 27, 2010 5:53 pm

Welcome aboard David. I look forward to reading you YFT and BFT reports
BoutTime2Fish
BoutTime2Fish

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down