Carolina Kingfish
Carolina's King Mackerel Series .......... The Trail Begins !

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Carolina Kingfish
Carolina's King Mackerel Series .......... The Trail Begins !
Carolina Kingfish
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Looking forward to a great fishing season!

3 posters

Go down

Looking forward to a great fishing season! Empty Looking forward to a great fishing season!

Post by Biggbuckz Mon Apr 07, 2014 6:40 pm

Thanks to all the folks that are working hard to get this together. The loss of the SKA will not even be noticed because of the fine folks like you all. I have been a king mackerel tournament fisherman since 1996 and primarily fish out of the Oak Island/Southport, NC area. I was a SKA member for ten years and let my membership lapse in the late 2000's. I had just rejoined when the announcement came out that they were folding. I am happy to say I am part of a new team, "Nauti Hooker." I look forward to seeing you all at the tournaments and around the water front this year.

Biggbuckz

Back to top Go down

Looking forward to a great fishing season! Empty Re: Looking forward to a great fishing season!

Post by Back-Lash Tue Apr 08, 2014 10:47 am

Welcome Aboard Guys !
Back-Lash
Back-Lash
Admin

http://www.backlashfishing.yolasite.com

Back to top Go down

Looking forward to a great fishing season! Empty Re: Looking forward to a great fishing season!

Post by JasonM Tue Apr 08, 2014 12:46 pm

Biggbuckz Welcome to the board and John is a stand up guy. Thank you for the kind words and support.
JasonM
JasonM

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down