Carolina Kingfish
Carolina's King Mackerel Series .......... The Trail Begins !

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Carolina Kingfish
Carolina's King Mackerel Series .......... The Trail Begins !
Carolina Kingfish
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Almost 1 year old !

3 posters

Go down

Almost 1 year old !   Empty Almost 1 year old !

Post by Admin Mon May 30, 2011 3:59 pm

Today I got the notice that Carolina Kingfish is turning 1 year old ,,,, I have renewed the Site Name & have also copyrighted it !
Today we have 520 members , we have had 2 sucessful King Mackerel Tournaments , that were family oriented , stress free , and those who participated had fun .
What are our plans for the future ...... the sky is the limit ... for the most part this is a free forum for all to use .
We even allow members business's to use our forum for free ....
We offer fishing reports
We offer a free classified section where I know for a fact that several boats have been sold through and also other equipment
It has been slow but this is a King Mackerel Fishing forum and for the most part until this past month King Mackerel Fishing has been very slow ... but it is starting to pick up !
We have tried our best to keep this forum clean and drama free something that is almost unheard of in the fishing forum community these days . I can tell you that has been a chore in it's self at times .
So to the admins on our board I say Thank You !
We have also tried to have a monthly news letter , It has been a lil slow lately just because there was nothing much to say . Amanda will cotinue to do the New Letter so if you have any news or things you need to add just shoot her a pm . The News Letter will go out on or around the first day of the month .
In Closing I want to thank each & everyone of you for helping make this site grow & become 1 ofthe best King Mackerel Fishing Sites in the Carolina's
Eris Jones / Back-Lash
Admin
Admin
Admin

https://kingfishcarolinas.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Almost 1 year old !   Empty Re: Almost 1 year old !

Post by Ryanb9877 Sat Jun 11, 2011 12:45 am

Thanks for having us Eris. Definately a drama free good bunch of people here.(got to watch that Vic he gets a little wild once in awhile ) It will pick back up as the tourneys get started. You guys have done a great job keeping it clean and peaceful. Very Happy
Ryanb9877
Ryanb9877

Back to top Go down

Post by Whatever Sat Jun 11, 2011 3:07 am

Happy to be part of the Team... Very Happy
Whatever
Whatever

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum