Carolina Kingfish
Carolina's King Mackerel Series .......... The Trail Begins !

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Carolina Kingfish
Carolina's King Mackerel Series .......... The Trail Begins !
Carolina Kingfish
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Little River Report

Go down

Little River Report Empty Little River Report

Post by natural Tue Oct 12, 2010 5:35 pm

Fished Monday the 11th out of Little River bait was all over Cherry Grove Pier the inlet was dirty. Wound up going to the 90s had a report that the fish were every were got there and there was about 9 boats fishing only seen one fish caught. Had one run on the propwash line. Had one dump about 200 yards and the line went limp in the water and came back with the top eye of the swivel and the barrel and was missing the bottom eye. I have never had that happen to me before and I only use SPRO swivels and it didnt look like it had pulled out it must of been a bad swivel. Heard alot of talk on the radio of the fish being on the beach late in the day but we packe dit in and headed for the hill had to drive all the way back to Winston Salem we had hauled the boat down that morning for the open it was a long day.

Last edited by natural on Tue Oct 12, 2010 5:36 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : spelling)
natural
natural

Back to top Go down