Carolina Kingfish
Carolina's King Mackerel Series .......... The Trail Begins !

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Carolina Kingfish
Carolina's King Mackerel Series .......... The Trail Begins !
Carolina Kingfish
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Where are the BIG Flounder?????????

4 posters

Go down

Where are the BIG Flounder????????? Empty Where are the BIG Flounder?????????

Post by Midnight Wind Sun Aug 15, 2010 11:01 pm

Barry, Derick, Jimmy, & I fished the lower CF River today mainly targeting Flounder.
My spots where I was whacking them a week ago are only holding small fish. Worked the wall, the Islands, Fatmans Creek, Middle Bay, the Thourofare, etc.

Very slow for us today. Caught around 8 Flounder, and only 3 keepers. Well maybe 4, but he was close.
East wind, New Moon, rain, got me???? Used live pogies, finger mullet, gulp. Rippling Mullet Gulp bait worked the best.

Still had a good time, and going to eat good tonight!!!!!! Great day on the river with 3 great guys. That's what it's all about anyway!!! Going offshore Tuesday/ Wed. More confidence out there!!!!! Where are the BIG Flounder????????? Icon_biggrin

Hope all had a good Day.
Good Luck,
Midnight

Where are the BIG Flounder????????? DSCF1056

Where are the BIG Flounder????????? DSCF1058

Come in with fish, never know who will show up at your house!!!! Where are the BIG Flounder????????? Icon_lol Where are the BIG Flounder????????? Icon_lol Where are the BIG Flounder????????? Icon_lol Where are the BIG Flounder????????? Icon_lol

Where are the BIG Flounder????????? DSCF1059
Midnight Wind
Midnight Wind

Back to top Go down

Where are the BIG Flounder????????? Empty Re: Where are the BIG Flounder?????????

Post by Back-Lash Sun Aug 15, 2010 11:26 pm

Seems once the wind went east last week the small fish that had been covering the icw by us just disappeared . You do know they have always said Fishing is least when the wind is in the east!
Back-Lash
Back-Lash
Admin

http://www.backlashfishing.yolasite.com

Back to top Go down

Where are the BIG Flounder????????? Empty Re: Where are the BIG Flounder?????????

Post by mud minnow Mon Aug 16, 2010 10:41 pm

Don"t know if was wind, tides ,weather, moon, or a combo, but I still had a great day with some good people. Look forward to fishing with you all again. Everything will be on the move soon and the fall fishing should be great!!
mud minnow
mud minnow

Back to top Go down

Post by grupedawg Tue Aug 17, 2010 2:12 pm

Midnight, looks like all the Big Flounder were at your house lol! Maybe I need to be in your wake...next time!
grupedawg
grupedawg

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down