Carolina Kingfish
Carolina's King Mackerel Series .......... The Trail Begins !

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Carolina Kingfish
Carolina's King Mackerel Series .......... The Trail Begins !
Carolina Kingfish
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome aboard

2 posters

Go down

Welcome aboard  Empty Welcome aboard

Post by Back-Lash Mon Mar 31, 2014 5:24 pm

Welcome Aboard all new members ,,,,,,, in the next few days we have a few things that will be going on on this site ,,,,,,, I started this site several years ago it was named Carolina Kingfish with a .com addy ,,,,,, well I kinda lost interest in the site and when the founder loses interest it will go down the drain ,,,,,, anyway I let the carolinakingfish.com address lapse just cause I had not been on the site checking my e-mails I was able to keep the site a carolinakingfish.net well I know a .com addy will always draw more attention this week I got in touch with my provider and I am able to get www.carolinakingfish.com back ,,,,,, I have sent them my money and in the next few days this site will be again www.carolinakingfish.com ,,,,,,, also I have made Jason an full administrator and hopefully we can make this site back fisherman friendly ,,,,,,, I also have the capability to send a mass e-mail to all members so when we change to the .com I will send a e-mail to all ,,,,,,,, we also have the capability to do a news letter for all members and if anyone would be interested in doing a news letter contact 1 of us
thanks for reading this post & enjoy the site
eris
Back-Lash
Back-Lash
Admin

http://www.backlashfishing.yolasite.com

Back to top Go down

Welcome aboard  Empty Re: Welcome aboard

Post by JasonM Wed Apr 02, 2014 10:01 pm

Your the man Eris!!!!! Very Happy 
JasonM
JasonM